Not too long ago I went on a little adventure with BFree Foods to tour America! Whilst on this trip I got to teach yoga for the first ever time in the States with a class in New York City AND one in Los Angeles!
My yoga tour with BFree Foods was aptly named ‘BFree with Julie' and saw me teaching yoga in some amazing locations, as well as whipping up some delicious allergen-free snacks using BFree products.
You may have also caught my Sandwich Spa Day recently, and for those of you who didn't, I'd love to share a bit about what this day entailed!
This Sandwich Spa pop-up took place in London's Piccadilly Circus and was the first ever sandwich shop to sell beauty and wellness treatments right alongside the sandwiches!
Want to know what was on the menu?
- Roll Back the Clock: the anti-ageing wrap served with a collagen boosting and revitalising facial
- Mindfulness Bites: a mood-enhancing sandwich served with a session of mindfulness using uplifting and mood enhancing scents
- B.L.T (Beautiful Long Tresses): a wrap with hair conditioning and strengthening properties with a scalp-boosting, antioxidant oil-loaded Head Massage
- A Slice of Energy: an energy boosting meal served with a comforting and anxiety easing neck, shoulder and back massage
- Good Gut Club: a bloat-preventing pitta pocket served with a skin conditioning and inflammation reducing full body wrap
This year I'm an Ambassador for BFree Foods – an incredible company that helps people to enjoy delicious food without worrying about allergens contained within!
The company was developed to bring tasty, good for you products to everyone! And, the company is always working to make sure their foods are not only tasty, but nutritionally good for you too!
If you want to find out more about who they are and what they do, then head to their website now!