We are just a few days away from the Royal Wedding!! In preparation of this incredible occasion, I have created some Royal snacks using some of the great products from BFree Foods!
These are super simple snacks that you can whip up yourself at home with just a few easy to source ingredients! Also, you can check out my Royal “Tea-Quila” recipe for an exciting twist on this popular drink – a delicious way to toast to the newlyweds!
Diced Pepper Bagels
- 4 BFree Multiseed Bagels, sliced in half
- 1 large avocado, the flesh of
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 yellow pepper, finely diced
- A handful of fresh rocket, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
Lightly toast the bagels. Mash the flesh of the avocado into a paste and then spread onto the toasted bagels. Top with the diced red and yellow pepper, and garnish with the fresh rocket. Add a dash of salt and pepper if desired and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- 2 BFree Stone Baked Pizza Bases
- 1 cup of plant-based cheese
- 1 cup of smoked / marinated tofu
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 a cup of pitted black olives, sliced in half
- 2 artichoke hearts, quartered
- A handful of fresh spinach
- Olive oil
Drizzle olive oil onto the pizza bases and then lay the sun dried tomatoes and artichoke on top. Add the plant-based cheese and then arrange the remaining ingredients (apart from the spinach) on top. Place in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes. You can then add the spinach before cutting into slices to serve.
- 4 BFree Pitta Pockets
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 4 spears of grilled asparagus, cut in half
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 1 small Romaine lettuce
Butter the Pitta Pockets lightly with hummus. Next, place a slice of tomato, two asparagus halves, and a slice of avocado into each roll with a leaf of Romaine lettuce. Grill if preferred or serve as is.
The Royal “Tea-Quila”
- ½ oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz of simple syrup
- 2.5 oz brewed Earl Grey tea
- 2 oz cup Tequila Blanco (Mexican)
- Orange peel for serving
Shake with ice and then pour over ice in a tall glass – enjoy!