What Is Mandala and Mentoring?
In YTT you learned how to teach yoga. Now it's time to learn how to build your business. During this5 day training, you'll learn the exact strategies you need to pack your classes and build your dream yoga business.
You'll learn the step by step strategies to help you create your message and brand, land positions in the best studios, and use social media to build your dream community.
You'll also learn my secret to ensuring I keep my classes creative and fresh: Mandala Vinyasa sequencing.
Meet the instructor
Hi, I'm Julie and I've created this course to teach you everything I've learned about building my yoga business over the past 10 years. I started my journey teaching yoga by renting church halls and teaching small classes of 3-5 people. Now, I consistently sell out 80 person classes including teaching online, I headline yoga festivals, I work with brands that I love, and I've built a dream social media community of over 150k people on Instagram. I've created a brand that blends yoga, nutrition, and self-care, which has enabled me to write books, present a TV series and speak to audiences around the world.
I've seen how yoga can transform your life and I'm passionate about helping other yoga teachers build their dream businesses.
Who this is right for:
Any 200-hour RYT (registered yoga teacher) who wants to bring creativity and excitement into their vinyasa sequences and who wants to build a stronger yoga business. And anyone looking for continuing education will earn 30 hours of YACEP.
Course Dates: Wednesday 7th October – Sunday 11th October, 2020
Times: 2pm – 7pm U.K (9am – 2pm EST)
Cost: £495 (app. $615.00 USD)
* A non-refundable deposit: £150 to guarantee a place on the course. Full payment is required 30 days before the course start date.
This 5-day course will teach the following:
3 x 360 degree sequences
Based around the Elements and Chakras
Business and marketing mentoring which includes how to:
- Start and build your yoga business
- Define your personal yoga mission
- Use social media to grow your business
- Traditional media is still alive!
- Create an authentic brand
- Design a website that attracts students
- Create a CV to land jobs
- Tips to sell out your classes
ZOOM – online virtual approved training
Application and Entry requirements:
- My 30-hour YACEP course is open to any 200-hour RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) who wants to deepen their yoga practice, learn how to creatively sequences, and build their yoga brand both online and offline. This course will give you the tools to use on and off the mat whether you plan to teach or simply further your self-practice and personal development.
- All materials and Yoga Alliance Certification included in tuition.
- The teacher training will be registered by Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Programme (YACEP).
- A non-refundable deposit: £150 to guarantee a place on the course. Full payment is required 30 days before the course start date.
If you would like to join, please submit your deposit (£150) via BACS bank details below with your name as reference. Download a Registration Form and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Julie Montagu Ltd.
Sort code: 09-01-28
Account number: 34505714