What Is Mandala and Mentoring?
In YTT you learned how to teach yoga. Now it’s time to learn how to build your business. During this 4 day training, you’ll learn the exact strategies you need to pack your classes and build your dream yoga business.
You’ll learn the step by step strategies to help you create your message and brand, land positions in the best studios, and use social media to build your dream community.
You’ll also learn my secret to ensuring I keep my classes creative and fresh: Mandala sequencing. Since bringing in Mandala sequencing to one of my classes, it is now consistently sold out.
Meet the instructor
Hi, I’m Julie and I’ve created this course to teach you everything I’ve learned about building my yoga business over the past 10 years. I started my journey teaching yoga by renting church halls and teaching small classes of 3-5 people. Now, I consistently sell out 80 person classes, I headline yoga festivals, I work with brands that I love, and I’ve built a dream social media community of over 140k people on Instagram. I’ve created a brand that blends yoga, nutrition, and self-care, which has enabled me to write books and speak to audiences around the world.
I’ve seen how yoga can transform your life and I’m passionate about helping other yoga teachers build their dream businesses.
Who this is right for:
Any 200-hour RYT (registered yoga teacher) who wants to bring creativity and excitement into their vinyasa sequences and who wants to build a stronger yoga business. And anyone looking for continuing education will earn 30 hours of YACEP.
Course Dates: Thursday 18th October – Sunday 21st October, 2018
Times: 9am – 5:30pm
* A non-refundable deposit: £150 to guarantee a place on the course. Full payment is required 30 days before the course start date.
This 4-day course will teach the following:
3 x 360 degree sequences based around The Chakras
- Hamstrings and Groin Yoga Sequence
- Back and Spine Yoga Sequence
- Core Yoga Sequence
Business and marketing mentoring which includes how to:
- Start and build your yoga business
- Use social media to grow your business
- Create an authentic brand
- Design a website that attracts students
- Create a CV to land jobs
- 9am – 11am: Mandala Flow based around a Chakra and group of muscles
- 11am – 1pm: Mandala Flow Methodology
- 2pm – 3pm: Social Media and Self-Care Training
- 3pm – 4pm: Mandala Practicum
- 4pm – 5pm: Create your Yoga Brand
- 5pm – 5:30pm: Chakra Meditation
BboDance – Ensign House
London SW18 1TA
Application and Entry requirements:
- My 30-hour YACEP course is open to any 200-hour RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) who wants to deepen their yoga practice, yoga knowledge and their self-study and self-care. This course will give you the tools to use on and off the mat whether you plan to teach or simply further your self-practice and personal development.
- All materials and Yoga Alliance Certification included in tuition.
- The teacher training will be registered by Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Programme (YACEP).
- A non-refundable deposit: £150 to guarantee a place on the course. Full payment is required 30 days before the course start date.
If you would like to join, please submit your deposit (£150) via BACS bank details below with your name as reference. Download a Registration Form and send to: email@example.com.
Julie Montagu School of Yoga Ltd.
Sort code: 09-01-29
Account number: 19087827