A Whole Self Retreat
A transformative and restorative yoga retreat under the sun of Santorini. Set on one of the most enchanting islands of the Aegean sea, with magnificent sunsets soothing water and delicious Greek food, Santorini will be our home for 5 nights and 6 days.
Dates: 2oth – 25th May, 2019
In the morning, we fire up our energy with a cleansing and energising morning vinyasa flow yoga practice overlooking the sea, before enjoying a delicious and healthy brunch.
Afternoon down-time is spent exploring the nearby villages or relaxing but one of the four pool to the rhythm of island living.
A second sundown yoga practice and meditation / Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep) leads us into evening relaxation and supper.
- Double or Single Accomodation
- Delicious buffet Brunch and Dinner sourcing local Greek ingredients
- Two yoga sessions per day overlooking the sea (literally!!!)
- One holistic wellness workshop / interactive group Q & A
- Sunrise / sunset meditation & Yoga Nidra
- Special farewell dinner on final evening
- Transfers to and from airport
What’s not included:
- Massages/Spa Treatments
- Extra food and drink
- Optional Boat trip to the Volcano
The beautiful Rocabella hotel was originally created as its owner’s family summer home, at the most ravishing sunset and Caldera view spot of Santorini Island, right by the volcanic cliff, but without the exhausting up and down steps that other Caldera view hotels usually have. Rocabella was transformed into a 4 star hotel with deluxe Suites and SPA, but still has that “homey” atmosphere: welcoming, inviting, intimate, relaxing, simple and deluxe at the same time… Santorini, this masterpiece of nature, is a result of prehistoric volcanic eruptions combined with ages of native craftsmen building tradition who have turned primitive local materials such as lava stones and volcanic ashes into organic Cycladic forms and smoothly treated surfaces, stony or whitewashed walls, and vaulted ceilings.
One bedroom accommodation providing either 2 twin beds or a queen-size bed, accompanied by a spacious bathroom with hydro-massage shower or Jacuzzi bathtub. All rooms have a private balcony that offers a unique view towards the famous caldera cliffs, and the sunset over the deep blue waters of Aegean Sea.
- Deluxe caldera view – double occupancy: £1295 per person (shared room)
- Deluxe caldera view – single occupancy: £1795
- Deluxe caldera view with outdoor spa bath/pool – double occupancy: £1595 per person
- Deluxe caldera view with outdoor spa bath/pool – single occupancy: £2195
A £500 NON-refundable deposit is required to secure your place. The balance is due 8 weeks before the start of the retreat.
Payments can be made to Julie Montagu Ltd (Sort Code: 09-01-28 / Account Number: 34505714) or you can make payments via Paypal for an additional fee (please email firstname.lastname@example.org to pay via Paypal).
“What an incredible week. I came away with many memories but so much more passion for yoga & its benefits thanks to Julie the superhero x”